Christmas Messy Play Monday 29th November, 10.15am – Ellon Kirk Centre, Ellon
Christmas Messy Family Fun – Come along and make memories with your “Wee Treasures” and leave the cleaning up to us!
Monday 29th November @ 10.15am – Ellon Kirk Centre, Ellon.
For ages 6 months + to gain the best experience possible from our sessions we would recommend that your baby can sit up unaided.
- We aim to provide a fun, safe and creative environment for you all to enjoy.
- Multi-sensory experience to develop fine motor skills.
- Encourage problem solving and hand-eye coordination
- Opportunities to develop their imaginations through play.
- Warm, friendly atmosphere to meet new people.
We recommend that you wear old clothes or something that you don’t mind getting dirty. Please bring along your own towel and wet wipes. Parents/Carers are responsible for the supervision of their child(ren) at all times.
2 in stock
Little Treasures Messy Play Terms & Conditions
1. Those in charge of the child/children are solely responsible for the control, care and safety of their child/children at all times whilst at Messy Play with Little Treasures. Little Treasures cannot accept any such responsibility.
2. Under no circumstance will Little Treasures take responsibility for loss or damages to personal possessions during a messy play session.
3. Those in charge of the child/children are under no circumstances allowed to leave the building without taking the child/children within their care with them.
4. Little Treasures reserves the right to require anyone, child or adult, to leave if their behaviour is likely to threaten the safety or enjoyment of others. Attending adults are responsible for the safety of their child/children during each session. This includes the use of all materials and equipment and to ensure that you and your child/children behave in a way to not cause injury or abuse to other children or adults.
5.We recommend that children wear clothing appropriate for messy play as Little Treasures will not be liable for any stains or marks on children’s clothes.
6. Please do not attend the session with your child if they are ill and risk infecting others. Little Treasures reserves the right to request a child leave the session if it is felt they are an infection risk to others. As an example, where a child has suffered from sickness and diarrhoea it is advised to avoid group activities for 48 hours.
7. It is the responsibility of the parent/carer to ensure the child/children do not interact with any material/food substance that may cause an allergic reaction to their child/children. (The packaging of food products are available on request if the parents are unsure of the ingredients).
8. We make every effort to supply items that are either edible, non-toxic/ hypoallergenic. However, we advise that all materials provided including foodstuffs are not to be consumed by the babies/toddlers as some products (despite being edible) may present a choking hazard. We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any accident, allergic reaction or illness found to be directly attribute from any product or item provided. It remains the responsibility of the parent/guardian in attendance for supervising the children they are accompanying.
9. We do not keep any finished or part finished work from session activities. All materials or work remaining will be discarded. Please make sure you take your child’s work away with you.
10. We regret we are unable to provide refunds for non-attendance. Gifts at the Artist Gallery Ltd trading as Little Treasures has Public Liability Insurance